John Garner focuses primarily on business law and estate planning. John regularly counsels clients regarding business formation, contract negotiations, real estate transactions and a wide range of other transactions affecting day-to-day business operations. John also represents business and individual clients in all areas of disputes including civil lawsuits, administrative hearings and trust disputes. John has represented clients ranging from individuals and small family owned businesses to large companies, as well as businesses participating in SBA programs.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- Sacramento Valley Lincoln Club, Board Member
- American Agricultural Law Association
- California Farm Bureau
- Glenn County Water Advisory Committee
- University of San Diego, School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Davis, B.A.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California